Weather in January in Santa Cruz
- The weather in January is a little parched. A mere 40.4mm (1.6in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 13:09 long and the longest day is 13:29 long with an average length of 13:21.
Weather Trend Graph for January in Santa Cruz, Belize
Santa Cruz Weather in January Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Santa Cruz:
- Vicosa, Brazil - 243.5 kms (151.3 miles) NNE
- Itaperuna, Brazil - 256.8 kms (159.6 miles) NE
- Cataguases, Brazil - 186.7 kms (116 miles) NNE
- Cel. Pacheco, Brazil - 144.1 kms (89.6 miles) NNE
- Juiz De Fora, Brazil - 119.8 kms (74.5 miles) NNE
- Cordeiro, Brazil - 159.7 kms (99.2 miles) ENE
- Nova Friburgo, Brazil - 131 kms (81.4 miles) ENE
- Vassouras, Brazil - 44.5 kms (27.7 miles) N
- Rio De Janeiro, Brazil - 54.2 kms (33.7 miles) ESE
- Cabo Frio (Cape), Brazil - 169.9 kms (105.6 miles) E